What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I am a very sensitive person in spite of looking strong /bold.
- I used to read my kid’s books and enjoy them too, the latest is the diary of the wimpy kid.
- I hate to DNF a book and so a lot of times stuck up with awful books.
Answers to questions Those who Nominate me:
What’s your favorite blog post to write up?
Book Reviews! It’s easy for me to talk about books than create lists or do author interviews!
What are some of your favorite things about Goodreads? ex: lists, giveaways, reviews, etc..
Lists! It’s handy to look out for books!
Is there a bookish app out there you love?
Nothing I knew of
How do you categorize your personal library? ex: author, genre, color.
Do you enjoy the outdoors?
yes!But alone! I love to do long walks alone with some music in the woods!
- What are your favorite genres to read?
- One author, whose books you recommend to everyone?
- The one book which is in your TBR forever, but didn’t pick it up for some or other reasons?
- Your earliest childhood memory with books?
- Do you like to hear music while reading?
As always, no pressure to do this! 🙂