Book Title: Love Your Life
Author: Sophie Kinsella
Published Date: 27 Oct 2020
No. of Pages: 432
Two unknown persons met at the retreat and had a baggage-free, whirlwind love affair! When they came to the reality of real time world everything fall apart!
The queen of fiction proved herself again. Such a lovely story. The storyline was very simple, there were no big twists or suspense but still, she made it very engaging and interesting without lacking anywhere! I don’t know how she did it every single time !! She never stopped amazes me! I liked this story. It’s very subtle with an hour of the need message! I love the plot and narration. And the very natural, flaw full characters! I like the optimism spilled throughout the story! The only part I felt a little uneasy was the love between the dog and human because I don’t love pets, but that may be a major lovely part for the majority of people( I am the exception here ) overall I love this story and I highly recommend it!
Thoughts while reading:
- At first, the story seems very ordinary, I wondered what way it’s going to travel, but after the retreat, the story started to pick up!
There were no nail-biting moments but sure the story made me at the edge at a lot of moments!
- Each time the characters suppress their feelings or in denial, I want to shout! But then I realized how realistic it is !! How many times we would be denial like the characters and not doing the right things for one or other reasons!!
- The heroine made me so judgemental about her judgments !! That made me almost hate her! But her optimistic side was amazing and irritating at the same time !! Such a colorful character !!
- As I told above the dog love part was too much for me, and I didn’t enjoy it but I am sure that would be a special part for somebody who loves their pet!
- Even after I finished the story I was in the setting mentally and I would love to be a part of that wonderful friend group !!The climax is something more realistic, practical and I love it !!
- If you are a Sophie Kinsella fan ( who doesn’t ??) you would love this one too!
Like this post? Consider following my blog…
non-Wordpress readers, if you want to like the post please give your rating below. Thanks in advance.