It’s such a late post. But it’s better later than none. This year’s books !! I read 56 books!wow! That alone made this year a wonderful one.
My most favorites among them are
- Origin by Dan Brown
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
- Small great things by Jodi Picoult
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Harry Potter and the cursed child
- I owe you one by Sophie Kinsella
- The Explosive Child by Dr. Ross Green
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Only Child by Rhiannon Navin
- The great alone by Kristin Hannah
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Where the crawdads sing by Delia Owens
- A thousand splendid suns by Khalid Hosseini
- A woman is no man by Etaf Rum.
The best three picks are
- A woman is no man
- The Educated,
- The Nightingale.
Thanks to this year for giving me enough time to read and thanks to these books and the authors for taking me to a different world. Hope 2020 will give me more time to indulge in more books.
Like this post? Consider following my blog…
Don’t forget to share. The sharing icons are below.